With Halloween fast approaching, it’s time to get excited about all that the season has to offer… Namely, haunted attractions! Who doesn’t love a good scare, right? There are many types of haunts all across the United States and they range from small yard haunts to large commercial productions. No matter where you live or what style of haunt you may visit in this 2016 Halloween season, just remember to enjoy every tormenting minute of it because it only comes once a year!
In this book, you will discover many terrifying attractions around the country and get an inside look at how many of them came forth from the darkness of their creator’s mind! Not only will this book unearth a plethora of fascinatingly terrifying haunts, you will also find some other horrific goodies…
If you love Haunted Attractions and all things Halloween, you are sure to find something in the pages of this book that will chill you to the bone! Just be sure not to let the zombies consume your brains before you make it through… We plan on testing your knowledge at the end.
Just a few of the Attractions Featured:
- Outbreak – Dread the Undead (Pigeon Forge, TN & Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Horseman’s Hollow (Sleepy Hollow, NY)
- Enigma Haunt (Boca Raton, FL)
- Haunted Infirmary (Bartonville, IL)
- Acres of Terror (Leonard, ND)
- School District 13 (Brule, NE)
- Brighton Asylum (Passaic, NJ)
- Dead Zone 805 (Ventura, CA)
- Statesville Haunted Prison (Lockport, IL)
- Wisconsin Scaryland (Westport, WI)